In homes, Stored Product Pests attack grains such as nuts, flour, cereal, birdseed, and dry dog food.
Stored Product Pests
– Damage or Contamination of Stored Goods
– Damages and loss of food or crops
– Nuisance in home
– Infestation in cabinets, closets, etc.
The female adults are egg-laying machines looking for conducive areas to place their eggs while the larvae continue to feed on grains and in some cases create disturbing webbing as they eat.
Your Mick’s Exterminating technician will:
- Identify the species.
- Determine and remove the source.
- Treat all areas of infestation.
Stored Product Pests Infographic
Check out this informational guide to the most common stored product pests in Missouri by clicking here.