Why should I call Mick’s Exterminating?
Especially when there are so many pest control companies servicing St. Charles County, St. Louis County, Lincoln and Warren Counties.
- · Mick’s Exterminating is a locally and family-owned company since opening its doors in 1973.
- · Mick’s Exterminating offers a full range of residential and commercial pest control services to eradicate
- · Mick’s Exterminating, has a 40 year track record of satisfied customers, referrals, and repeat business.
- · Mick’s Exterminating understands that a “one-size-fits-all” approach does not work. Our office staff is trained to help you decide what plan of action will solve your pest problem.
- · Mick’s Exterminating offers Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which focuses on decreasing reliance on pesticides to achieve long-term solutions to pest problems.
- · Mick’s Exterminating has highly skilled and state-certified technicians. Our rigorous, personalized ,training program has been approved by the Missouri Department of Agriculture.
- · Mick’s Exterminating is one of the very few pest management firms that has met the strict requirements of Dow AgroSciences and is authorized to install the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System.
- · Mick’s Exterminating technicians are required to attend ongoing training seminars to keep abreast of new laws and products.
- · Mick’s Exterminating is a certified member of QualityPro, the “Mark of Excellence” in pest management, and members of the St. Louis, Missouri and National Pest Management Associations.
- · Mick’s Exterminating has been recognized as Small Business of the Year by the O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce, and has been a two-time winner of the Angie’s List Superior Customer Service Award.
- · Mick’s Exterminating is committed to protecting your home or place of business from a pest invasion.